As part of our normal business practices, we gather and maintain information about you in order to broker your services to those in need of childcare services.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information that we receive from others in reviewing/accessing information on your application or other forms.
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers to the following types of nonaffiliated companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
- Companies with whom we have business arrangements to provide childcare services.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Need Childcare in Nashville?
Whether you need care now or later, for your special event or work conference,
date night or time for errands, Nashville Nannies are here for you!
Call or Book today!
Nashville Nannies, LLC
$23 for 1-2 children
$25 for 3-4 children
$28 combined families up to 4 children*
(a small credit card processing fee may apply)
(*age restrictions may apply)
8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday – Saturday
(Sunday from 1:30 to 5:00 pm for emergencies only. Email preferred.)